Premium Off-Site Backup Storage with GOSH
Lone Star Software provides a simple, secure offsite filesystem that can be accessed at any time with LONE-TAR & AIR-BAG or RESCUE-RANGER.- Quick, simple setup using LONE-TAR on Linux & UNIX via FTP or SSH data transfers- Geographically redundant around the world - Unlimited data transfer for backups and restores
- Receive UNLIMITED inbound and outbound data transfers (No additional costs)- IPV4 and IPV6 Premium network connectivity - Automate with SSH keys - Run Remote SSH commands (md5, mv, cp, rm, svnserve, dd, etc.) - Multiple logins and custom access/permissions - Encrypted Filesystem Support HIPPA Compliant
Your filesystem is a normal filesystem, and will preserve permissions, access times, and other attributes of your files.
UNIX access with:
- Encrypted FTP & SSH LONE-TAR Backups - RESCUE-RANGER Disaster Recovery- rsync, scp, sftp, ftp, rdiff-backup - standard unix commands over SSH Linux access with:
- Encrypted FTP & SSH LONE-TAR Backups - RESCUE-RANGER Disaster Recovery- AIR-BAG Disaster Recovery- rsync, scp, sftp, ftp, rdiff-backup
Regardless of the operating system, any tool that runs over standard FTP, SSH or WebDAV transports can be used with our GOSH filesystem.
In addition, a GOSH filesystem allows: - remote access and manipulation of subversion repositories - remote database dumps of MySQL and Postgres databases.
Click Here to download Windows Backup Agent
Windows access with:
- Our simple, powerful Backup Agent - Map as a drive letter for simple drag and drop access - WinSCP, CuteFTP, or any other ftp/sftp/scp application - The cwRsync version of the powerful rsync backup utility (rsync.exe)
Macintosh access with:
- The powerful rsync tool built into OS X - Connect in the Finder for simple drag and drop access - Fugu, Interarchy, Fetch, Transmit, or any other ftp/sftp/scp
Summary of all